Wednesday 14 October 2015

Initial Production Ideas/Research:Survey

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/VPC6TCW Please complete this on behalf of my research for my trailer!
How did I share this survey to get responses from others?
Originally I just posted the above link to this blog, which would have got me a maximum of 5 responses which is my eyes was not sufficient due to wanting a wide variety of answers from different age groups etc, this means that I need to think of ideas on how to share this in order to get appropriate feedback which will then help me create my trailer in the future!

However after thinking about how to share this further, I began to think how popular mobile phones are nowadays leading to me sending several text messages out to be people with the link of the survey and asking them to contact me once they had completed it 3 people done this meaning that at this point I had around 6-8 responses. But after asking my fellow classmates it was clear that more responses were needed. One night I was checking my social media accounts and stumbled across a post about modern football hooliganism, after reading some of the comments regarding the post, I felt it was appropriate to put the link in a comments for in the hope that someone would spare 2 minutes and complete my survey. Also due to the type of people the post was aimed at, I felt that I'd get a more accurate type of response due to the people commenting expressing an opinion (negative and positive) views upon the issue. A few hours later the response rate increased dramatically from 6-8 to 18 which will now give me a broader type of answers to analyse! Overall this is a great success as it will help me see how others see football hooligans and the culture!

1 comment:

  1. Done.
    Well produced and interesting survey.
    I am interested to see your conclusions and the range of answers.
    Add comment here to show how you are spreading this survey and your reasons for doing this/ in this way

    ReplyDelete