Monday 4 January 2016

Analysing Characters (Son):



By doing these 2 prezi's on prezi.com its allowed me to have a greater understanding and insight to my character and its enabled my character/actor to do so aswell. Although I was not planning on using any of these photos as either my poster image or my magazine front cover image, there may be a possibility that one of the photos taken could be used for such purposes however i am unsure at this minute in time. Overall i am very happy that I've completed one photoshoot of the main character. I liked the affect that the reflcetive jacket gave when exposed to a flash of light however i would like to see what the effect is like during day light

1 comment:

  1. good work - why not you use these images on your ancillary products - if not how will you improve them?
    action
    1 in the first prezi the path does not allow me to read the first lot of text
    2 in the second prezi there are issues with the shots being too dark in the with flash images
    add reflective comment on what you learned and the strengths/weaknesses of each image/explain what you will do next and how you'll improve the work in the fianl filming

    ReplyDelete