Friday 22 January 2016

Photoshop Practice and Poster Ideas:

Due to the fact that i am very knew and inexperienced with photoshop i felt that i could do with practice which could enhance my knowledge to help me with my ancillary products. Shown below is my attempt of making a poster, i chose this image online as it will be another idea that i could recreate by taking the image myself. The reason why i like this shot is that due to football hooligans/casuals being easily recognised by what they wear and like in one of my previous posts i identified that adidas footwear is very iconic for these types of people.

I attained the font for the text from an online website that i plan on using in the near future in order to access great designs to add effect to my poster, the site i used is called dafont.com. Ive chosen yellow and green as my recognisable colours because as i'm basing it on a norwich firm these two colours are easily recognised as part of Norwich City Football Club.

My company name is featured on the poster as after looking at several other film posters its clear that they also use the same technique and style. Finally i chose to 'sharpen' the background as i felt it really brings out the small details of the image, especially in the wall!

Overall i feel this has been very successful and has improved my knowledge using Photoshop and im looking forward to producing my own poster in which the image is that of my own!


No comments:

Post a Comment