Wednesday 11 November 2015

Generation Of Ideas:

Rough ideas for my Crime Drama Football Trailer:
I would like to record a group of young adults who go to football, which will be portrayed as football hooligans. These people will all be wearing iconic and recognisable football terrace wear, such as; Stone Island, CP Company, Adidas Trainers etc... All of which are not cheap so it would be hard to get actors without these brands, however I'am lucky enough to have friends with this sort of clothing who would be willing to be in my teaser trailer. At this point in time I'm unsure of the film name however I have rough ideas such as 'Green 'N' Yellow Street' to give the audience the link between 'Green Street' and the genres. Also these colours in football are very well known to Norwich City Football Club. I plan to film in the city, this will take place either on match days or non match days, most likely a mixture of both to give a good effect with crowd. The shots that I would like to take could include some of the following initial ideas; a low angle shot of the 'hooligans' walking past the camera to show the classic Adidas 'trotters' (shoes), plus it will show the sheer numbers in the firm. Another shot that I would like, would be a camera in the local pub on match day, I would need to ensure that the filming of these characters is very discreet and barely noticeable due to other peoples reactions being different if someone is recording... The main reason for this shot is to record the firms entrance into the pub.

For my ancillary product (magazine front cover picture) I would like to get all of the people in the firm to have a group picture, however I do not want to expose peoples faces the effect which I would like to create is shown below:



I believe the blurring of faces would create a sense of mystery and add an element of danger as they don't want other firms to know who they are. However on the other hand I would also like to trial the idea below:













Whereby everyone's face is either blurred or covered and the 'Top Boy(s)' face is clearly shown to indicate he is the main character. I do not plan to have any females in the group due to firms being very male dominated.




No comments:

Post a Comment