Tuesday 3 November 2015

Production Plan:

What do I need to do to make my 3 products happen?
  • Organise and arrange for actors
  • create storyboards
  • know the main storyline and plot
  • software being used
  • research clothing that potential actors have
  • research into music
  • locations
  • mise en scene 
  • sound
  • film name 
  • titles
  • character names
  • script 
  • costume
  • job allocation
  • editing 
  • lighting
  • budget
All of the above is needed in order to create a successful year of productions, as I am aiming for all my pieces of media to follow suit from last years OTS (Opening Title Sequence) final quality. As if this years productions lack on quality it won't look as good and will probably cost me marks... Also I plan to perform my music on the trumpet I have at home and the drum I have aswell, this will boost my mark and perhaps add a better effect to the production.

No comments:

Post a Comment